Are you considering a manual forklift rental? Perhaps you want updated equipment and models for your projects, or perhaps you simply need to conserve capital. There are many reasons to consider renting your equipment–whether your project is large or small, we can provide. We offer competitive rates and a wide variety of quality equipment to meet all of your industrial needs.
Why Rent A Manual Forklift From Us?
The answers are simple. When you rent from us, you’ll receive the benefit of flexibility. Perhaps your job or project is only temporary, or maybe your business is growing rapidly and you need to temporarily expand your equipment needs?
Renting from us grants you the flexibility to rent the equipment YOU need, when you need it. If your needs are ever changing, manual forklift rental allows you the freedom to access the newest models and best equipment based on those needs. We can offer you a variety of models including:
- Sit-Down Forklifts
- Electric Forklifts
- Warehouse Forklifts
- Rough Terrain Forklifts
Things to Consider before Manual Forklift Rental
When renting from MyForkliftRental, there are a few things to consider before finalizing your purchase. Finding a product that suits your needs is incredibly important in today's industrial world. The price of your rental will be determined by a variety of factors, including but not limited to:
Weight Capacity/Lift Height
- On average, forklifts have a 5,000 lb. weight capacity, but depending on your needs, you may consider increasing or decreasing the number of pounds you can safely transport. Weight capacities vary from 3,000 lbs up to 40,000 lbs, and it's important to know your company's needs in order to safely utilize equipment.
- You should determine how high you will need to lift the product you are moving as well as find a manual forklift rental that can tolerate a necessary weight at that height. It can be exceptionally dangerous to use the wrong equipment when lifting heavy material to great heights, and it is best to know your needs to avoid workplace accidents or even death.
- Will your jobs be mostly indoor or outdoor? Different varieties of manual forklift rental require different methods for power, and the environment you use them in can greatly effect exactly what type of equipment you need. Some lifts utilize propane or gas (both regular and diesel), while others are electric powered. It is worth considering where the majority of the work will be done to properly understand your needs.
- Will your jobs be in mostly confined spaces? Depending on the size of your work area, you will need to decide how much maneuverability is necessary to get the work done. A three-wheeled forklift can easily maneuver tight spaces with a small turning radius, but if you're rental will be utilized in a warehouse with wide aisles, there are other models to consider.
Time vs. Budget
- How long will you need a forklift for, and for what budget? Standardly, forklifts are available to rent daily, weekly, or monthly. Depending on how long your project lasts, it may be more cost efficient to rent equipment monthly. However, if you understand that you will only need equipment on a day by day basis, a daily rental may be worth considering. It is important to understand your company and project needs before making inquiries about pricing.
Certification and Insurance
- Who will be utilizing this equipment? It is extremely important that a certified operator handle all equipment rented so as to avoid accidents, property damage/loss, and to have the most productive use of time. Properly insuring the individuals responsible as well as the location is another important factor to consider. It is best to have a qualified operator and standard insurance in place to ensure the most efficient use of your budget and equipment.
Still Have Questions?
Mmanual forklift rental can be confusing and even overwhelming. There are a lot of factors to consider before making a final decision, and sometimes outside assessment is necessary. If you would like to have a consultation regarding your company's needs, budgets, or to simply gather information, please contact us further.
After consultation, we can offer a variety of companies and providers perfectly suited for your needs, no matter what they may be. We work with a large number of distributors, so you are certain to find exactly what you're looking for, and for the the perfect price.
We look forward to guiding you in this process as you venture into manual forklift rental universe!